Samstag, 8. Dezember 2007

Task 2

I’m not quite sure about this picture. On the one hand I would say that it is art, because I think art is not always important how it looks, it’s much more than that. It’s the idea of creating something new. On the one hand I think a picture like this one is very simple to kmake. Almost everybody could photograph something a woman who is doing gardening.

Of course I prefer drawings, because there you see who can create art for real and who can’t. Almost everybody can take some photographs.

For me, this picture is nothing special. You look at it and in the same moment you look away again. It doesn’t express any emotions and it evokes absolutely nothing.

In my opinion you can’t consider this picture art, because even my little cousin could take a picture like that.

Keine Kommentare: