Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

youth group

I do not really have a special style and I do not belong to any youth group. I’m just the way I am. I love listening to music, it’s one of the most important things in live to me. I love going to different concerts but I don’t have a specific music type. I listen to hardcore and deathcore, indie, electronic, hip hop, Balkan music and a lot of other music styles. I almost like every type of music. I the last few years I got influenced on music a lot. The most influence I get is by my friends and by going out. I’m very happy about that because I discovered some new music styles.

My clothing style isn’t very special, I wear what I like and brands aren’t important for me at all. I like clothes which are comfortable and simple. I’d never wear high heels, because they hurt and I don’t want to wear things just because they look good but hurt.

I think there’s nothing bad about youth groups, but if you aren’t accepted in a group the way you are and if you change your lifestyle because of some people, I think it’s really not good. The problem about youth groups is that people who don’t have friends think they get some if they adapt and do what the others do. I think that’s very sad. the individual gets lost and if everybody looks and behaves the same the world would be very boring. Everybody should be able to be an individual and nobody should adapt. There is just one youth group I don’t agree with: the skinheads. In my opinion they even aren’t a youth group, they are criminals. If somebody has the opinion to kick people out of our country and if somebody hangs nationalistic posters onto the wall, I think they should go to jail and get to a psychiatrist. I don’t have a problem with left orientated youth groups, because they normally do not harm anybody and there ideology is much better. That sound like I am intolerant, I’m not, but I think there really shouldn’t be tolerance for skinheads.

All in all I think It’s very important to have good friends. But for me good friends don’t have to be the same like you. Isn’t it much funnier to have different meanings in some points so that you can discuss a little bit?

403 words


Keine Kommentare: